2.24.2005

Chris Bowers: The TV Edition

Chris Bowers reacts to his appearance on the new MSNBC show "Connected: Coast to Coast".
I just saw the tape--really, I'm not that ugly in person. I now have a newfound respect for anyone who says anything on television. When those lights came on, and I was looking at nothing but two huge lights and a blank wall, I instantly forget everything I had planned to say. To make matters worse, I knew people were looking at me, but I didn't know how I looked, and I was unable to adjust. I also guess I was looking up too high--everyone else was looking straight at the camera, but I looked smug. Live and learn I guess. Still, the "twenty second" comment worked well, I thought.

I watched the segment and thought he did a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home